Mapping & Geographics

Do you have a question about rural addressing or replacing a sign?

If your address sign is damaged, faded, or needs to be replaced, please contact our Public Works department at 780-523-5955. 

Inquiries about a new address or if your address is incorrectly printed on official County documents such as Tax Notices, please contact our GIS department at 780-523-5955. 

Before contacting our office, please make sure you have the following information:

  • Legal land, including plan/lot/block if it exists
  • What is your contact information, including your address
  • Is there a residence on the property
  • How many accesses are there, and which one are you using


Big Lakes Newsletter

General Contact Info